How to Change Your Address


If you need to make an address change, we will need a written request that includes the following information:

DOWNLOAD Change of Address Form HERE

If you are signing under a Power-of-Attorney, Guardianship or in another legal capacity for the owner, please submit a copy of the Power-of-Attorney, Letters of Guardianship or other legal document with the notice, unless you have already provided us with a copy of this document.

We will accept email notification of an address change only if the notice is sent from the owner's email account and contains all of the information requested above.

Send request to:

Bi-Petro, Inc.
3150 Executive Park Drive
P. O. Box 19246
Springfield, IL 62794-9246

Fax: (217) 535-2774

Quick Links